Indian Education Certificate
These courses are available online.
The Mission of the Indian Teacher
and Educational Personnel Program is to promote Indian Self-Determination
by developing learning communities that validate Tribal cultural
values, facilitate academic success, and foster a sense of
self-efficacy among American Indian students,
educators and other professionals.
American Indian Education Certificate
All courses are 3 units each.
- AIE 330 - History of Indian Education
(Fall 2004: Online)
- AIE 335 - Social & Cultural
Considerations (Aug. 16-20)
- AIE 435 - Counseling Issues (Jan.
- AIE 340 - Educational Experiences
(Spring 2005: Online)
And choose one:
- or AIE 380 - Child Abuse/Neglect
& the Law (Not currently offered)
- or AIE 380 - Tribal Health &
Human Services (Fall 2004: Online)
- or AIE 380 - American Indians
in Higher Education (Fall 2004: Online)
- or AIE 430 - Proposal & Grantwriting
(Fall 2004: Online/Spring '05: Mar. 14-18)
- or AIE 499 - Independent Study
(prior approval required)
For more information,
visit the site at: